Greeting from MM ENTERPRISES ……
( Manpower Recruitment Agency New Delhi. www.mmenterprises.co.in )
SUBJECT : Urgently Required Environmental Engineer in UAE
Location : UAE
Experience : 8-10 yrs
1)Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports.
2) Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address environmental problems.
3) Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures.
4) Provide technical-level support for environmental remediation and litigation projects, including remediation system design and determination of regulatory applicability.
5) Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs.
6) Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs in order to evaluate operational effectiveness and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
7) Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, and performing other general administrative duties.
8) Develop proposed project objectives and targets, and report to management on progress in attaining them.
9) Advise corporations and government agencies of procedures to follow in cleaning up contaminated sites in order to protect people and the environment.
10) Advise industries and government agencies about environmental policies and standards.
11) Inform company employees and other interested parties of environmental issues.
12) Assess the existing or potential environmental impact of land use projects on air, water, and land.
13) Assist in budget implementation, forecasts, and administration.
14) Develop site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans and methods for loading and transporting waste.
15) Coordinate and manage environmental protection programs and projects, assigning and evaluating work.
16) Serve as liaison with federal, state, and local agencies and officials on issues pertaining to solid and hazardous waste program requirements.
17) Design systems, processes, and equipment for control, management, and remediation of water, air, and soil quality.
18) Prepare hazardous waste manifests and land disposal restriction notifications.
19) Serve on teams conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities, providing assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, and sampling.
20) Develop and present environmental compliance training or orientation sessions.
21) Maintain, write, and revise quality-assurance documentation and procedures.
22) Develop, implement, and manage plans and programs related to conservation and management of natural resources.
23) Assess, sort, characterize, and pack known and unknown materials.
24) Request bids from suppliers or consultants.
25) Provide environmental engineering assistance in network analysis, regulatory analysis, and planning or reviewing database development.
Salary : negotiable for right candidates.
KINDLY CONSIDER IT AS AN IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT & REVERT US WITH YOUR UPDATED CV ALONGWITH CURRENT & EXPECTED CTC.
With Thanks & regards
For M.M Enterprises
Tel - 011 41539088