Designation: Mechanical Engineering Manager
Qualification: B. Tech/ B.E - Mechanical
Experience – 10 to 20 years in various work disciplines-inspection, project, construction, maintenance.
PURPOSE : To maintain the performance of refinery’s mechanical equipment and their facilities
as designed with high reliability, availibility and integrity by ensuring the maintenance
work and monitoring inspection are planned, co-ordinated, executed economically in
compliance with their instruction / standards, statutory and safety requirement.
Maintenance Budget including shutdown 2003/2004 = 200 Miliion Baht.
ORGANIZATION : Reports to Engineering Manager. Incumbent has 24 Subordinates comprising 11 Seniors, 13 Supervisors.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. To ensure mechanical plant integrity by providing well schedule/planning and managing
that all mechanical maintenance work, condition monitoring and root cause analysis are
done promptly in accordance with proper instructions / standards / codes and material in
safe and economic manner.
2. To ensure high reliability and availability of mechanical equipment are obtained by effective
monitoring programme and good maintenance techniques and standards as well as
Maintenance Best Practices.
3. To ensure correct materials and spares are requisitioned and available in adequate quantity
and quality for all works, meeting all planning and using with optimum, effectiveness and
4. To ensure the competency of staffs meet requirements of work and company as well as
perfoming under strictly company’s rules, regulation and policies by having well trained,
well-organized and coaching.
5. To ensure the resourse uitilization meet requirement of daily work load, shutdowns and
under emergency conditions by well managing and organizing.
6. To motivate and enhance capability of workforce to meet modern and changing
requirements as well as providing advices, comments and review.
7. To review and update tools, equipment , maintenance technology and monitoring techniques
to enable better plant availability and utilization.
8. To provide services to support all departments concerning rmechanical fabrication,
mechanical workshop, rotating euipment monitoring and MMS (Maintenance Management
System) as well as providing review and reports such as Enginering KPIs, Rotating
Equipment Inspection reports, for giving advices, comments, review for smooth
maintenance and plant operation.
9. To co-ordinate with all sections and departments ensuring smooth maintenance , operation
works and performing of activities for statutory requirements such as Boiler Inspection,
LPG and Tank Calibration and Inspection.
10. To refer to Company's QSHE's policy guidelines when performing, supervising, managing assigned tasks to ensure that
QSHE objectives are met with high performance.'
SALARY: As per Industry norms.
Kindly Consider It As An Immediate Requirement & Revert Us With Your Updated Cv Along With Current & Expected Ctc.
It would be great if you provide us any references, who are the exact match for the above given profile. You would be honored by cash/gift reward.
with thanks & regards,
For M.M Enterprises
Tel - 011 41539088