How to choose a CEO?
Choosing the top most position for the company is highly responsible task for any organization. It involves hell lot of considerations while carrying out the procedure of CEO recruitment. A CEO is chief executive officer of a company. A CEO is expected to perform multiple roles in the organization say:
- Giving boost to the value of stock of the firm
- Pondering over and deciding on which upcoming technology to invest in.
- Formulation and executing profitable strategies for the exponential growth of the company
- Strength the operational as well as strategic team for the benefit of the company.
- Re-evaluate running operations and dissolving of unprofitable operations
- Serving as a responsible and respectful communication channel between firm and diverse audience
- Bear dynamic global competition
- Introduction of new products into the market.
The list does not end here itself. There are endless inherent roles and responsibilities of a CEO, chief executive officer. It would not be wrong to say that it is a 24 x 7 job. Carving a niche for the company among the global competition is never a child’s play. The fundamentals of a well recognized company today lies in the hard work and sincerity put in by the people involved in the decision making. Undoubtedly, CEO’s role cannot be overlooked in any organization.
As it is rightly said, big position comes with big responsibilities. The recruitment process of CEO is a big question? The very answer lies in the need for recruiting a CEO of the company. Indeed, so far we have learnt that what a CEO does, thus keeping in mind that these requirements we can choose a CEO. A potential candidate must possess all of these fundamental qualities of a CEO for this position.
Latest posts by Mona Madaan (see all)
- Right Salary Expectation for Overseas Placements - April 3, 2014
- Hiring Top Professionals from India - March 28, 2014
- 10 Reasons Why MM Enterprises is considered a Top Recruiter - March 24, 2014