What distinguishes one applicant above the rest is in their ability to ask the questions that can draw the recruiter or HR manager into the conversation. While most of the questions that we hear from job seekers are revolved around compensation and position that they are being offered; though these are very important questions but these are not the only questions that should matter to a job seeker. For these questions are centered on “you” and might show that you are only interested in getting the job rather the job itself.
Following are the 5 questions that you should ask your recruiter or HR manager at the time of hiring to enable yourself to learn more about the profile of work and genuinely care for the role that you are being considered for employment:
1. How am I being useful to the company?
No matter what your position is in the company, you are being hired to help the company in reaching its objectives. You should be aware of your usefulness to the company and where you fit in the picture. This helps you understand your role and also the responsibilities that you are being entrusted upon and how they are aligned with companies goals.
2. Colleagues background
You would be spending a great deal of time with your colleagues and they would definitely impact your own working; it’s important to know their background. This also indicates to the recruiter that you are team player and cares to know about your colleagues. A definite Plus!
3. Company’s Culture?
Different companies have different cultures. Some companies have a more orthodox culture (especially real estate, medical) and some might have a complete modern culture (generally technological companies). You need to be aware about this as it might play an important role after a point of time in your new job.
4. Skills that interests the employer the most
If you are being called upon for an interview, the chances are pretty high that your resume has already been screened and you are being called for the interview only because you had mentioned that right skills that the employer is looking for. By asking the skills that interest the employer most would give direction to the positives of your resume and also providing you the relevant information as what is expected out of you.
5. Country background and how different it is from your home country
If you are going for an international placement where you would be out of country for a considerable time then this is an important question; if you have never been to the said country. This also helps the recruiter to brief you about the countries customs and if you would be able to adjust to it. This question also connects to the recruiter as he/she might understand that you are seriously considering about the job.
Above are the 5 questions that you should generally ask not only to create a great impression but also it would help you in understanding if the job is right for you or not. For there is more to job then pay and position.
Writing a CV for securing an overseas job can be a little complicated because the format changes depending on the place you are applying for, where you are currently located and your current work status. Following are some of the details that you must include in your CV and highlight them appropriately so that the hiring manager can see, at first glance, why you are a strong candidate for the job
What information should a CV include?
• Work Experience: Though most CVs have this mentioned but you need to make sure that you add the exact work duration; i.e. your stating date with an organization and the last date that you worked for that organization. This helps recruiting manager to gauge your stability factor and also helps in mapping your employment timeline.
• Organization Profile: Along with the name of the organization you have worked, you should also succinctly mention the company profile i.e. the sector in which the company is and the brief description of the company in your own words. This helps recruiters to understand the company profile from your perspective.
• Project/Product Details: Apart from the organization name, you also need to mention the project/product of the company you were working with so that a recruiter can understand the industry experience you might have.
• Designation and Roles/Responsibilities: Any CV is incomplete if you do not mention your exact designation along with the roles and responsibilities that you were entrusted on you. Please be as clear about your roles and responsibilities as you can be as these are taken very seriously by recruiters to understand your work profile and it helps in gauging you as an employee so please do not use some fancy words to highlight your roles and responsibilities as these are measured against your achievements.
• Achievements: For every designation that you have worked on you also need to mention what where your achievements during your time with that organization. While mentioning your achievements you need to mention numbers. For example, mentioning your achievement as “was able to increase the productivity of the team” is vague. A right example is, “was able to increase team productivity by 15% in last 2 Years”.
• Strength and Weaknesses in given Profile: Along with your achievements, you need to mention what where your strengths in that particular position and what what you consider your weakness with appropriate examples. For example, you can mention “technical knowledge” as your strength and can back this with how you were able to clarify doubts of your team when they were stuck in some technical issues.
• Skills: You need to mention a set of expertise that you bring to the table while infront of a recruiter. These skills can be specific to the job in hand and also your other skills that you have acquired over the time.
• Reasons for Leaving Past Organizations: Though this question would always be asked by a recruiter at the time of your interview but you can be a step ahead and mention your reasons why you left or planning to leave your current organization. This helps the recruiter to ask the right questions and you to explain your reasons in detail.
• Why you want to move Overseas?: Once again, every recruiter would ask you this question at the time of interview but it’s a good practice to mention why you would like to move overseas to the recruiter country for work.
• Passport Status: This helps the recruiter know who soon you can join their organization and also it helps them plan their recruiting schedule accordingly.
• References: For each organization that you have mentioned, you need to mention atleast 2 references that can be contacted to authenticate what you have mentioned in your CV. This helps build confidence in a recruiter and your chances of getting selected.
If you are a recruiter looking for manpower from India then MM Enterprises can help. MM Enterprises is a professional Indian government authorized recruitment agency in India since last 20 Years.
Are you struggling with head hunt for your company? The problems generally faced by the companies are that the employees they recruit do not live upto their expectation. Sometimes they appear to be unfit for the work environment or do not possess the right acumen to prove their skills. Thus, here are few practical tips which will indeed help you next time when you decide to recruit right employees for your company. By following these tips not only you will be able to select right candidates or valuable asset for your company but also the recruits will enjoy their position, they are hired for and will enjoy their work to the fullest.
State distinctly about the features of the offered job i.e. give an elaborate job description. List the position for which the recruitment is taking place, state the level of skills and experienced required for the job profile. Clearly mention the kind of responsibilities to be borne by the selected candidates. Make sure that they know of the realistic pressure and also about the work culture within the organisation.
Seeking the help of recruitment professionals is the best way of ensuring that the right employees are selected for your company. Near perfect manpower can only be selected with the support of highly experienced and qualified professionals. Recruitment consultancy plays the role of a great helping hand in the process of right candidate selection. A manpower consultancy service follows a very strict regime in the course of candidate selection process. After having detailed discussion with the company they set a clear cut list of criteria against which the candidates are to be marked. Each criterion is assigned a rank which ensures that right candidate matching the right potential is recruited for the company.
A pre interview questionnaire is prepared by the extremely trained and qualified professionals who put their heads in framing questions of right aptitude to test the skills of the potential candidates as per the requirement of the company. Asking about the working hours flexibility, views on acceptability to work on new technologies, why only this organisation, why this position, why do you think you are suitable for this job etc are few questions which are included in the questionnaire papers.
A recruitment agency works in rhythm with the company’s requirements and ultimately explores the right gems for carrying forward operation of the company.
Categories: Candidate Tips, HR consultant, recruitment, Recruitment Tips, services Construction Manpower Recruitment Consultant In India, Construction Recruitment Agencies, Construction Recruitment Agency In India, Construction Recruitment Consultant, Construction Recruitment Consultant In India, Construction Recruitment Consultants, Construction Recruitment Consultants In India, Design Engineer Recruitment Consultant, Designer Recruitment Consultant, Doctors And Nurses Recruitment Agency In India, Engineering Manpower Consultants, Indian Manpower, International Manpower Consultant In India, International Recruiter In India, manpower consultancy service, Manpower Consultants, Manpower recruitment agency in India, Payroll Consultant in Delhi, payroll consultants, payroll services, recruitment agency, Recruitment agency in India, Recruitment consultancy, recruitment consultants, Recruitment Consultants in India, recruitment professionals
With the start of a new year, there are many speculations in the market regarding new job openings. The primary reason behind this is drifting away of recession period. A swing of fresh career options can be explored in this decade. There are ample opportunities far and wide in all fields of profession. 2012 unfolds for you the time to fulfil your dreams to pursue career of your choice and ability. With the ever advancing technologies and easy access to information, the society is becoming more comprehensive. In the light of this reason it has become extremely advantageous for job seekers that they can have access to the best jobs all over the world just in a snap of the fingers. Recruitment agency plays a very vital role in making your dream of a job of choice a reality.
A recruitment consultancy helps dilute the international and national boundaries and paves a safe and secure path to your dream job anywhere in the world. A recruitment agency provides you with career counselling which renders a crystal clear picture of what are the possible career options out there for you and which job option suits you the best.
There are many recruitments happening in the field of healthcare. Healthcare has a lot of scope. With the growing number of healthcare centres, hospitals and clinics, there are numerous openings in this field. Through recruitment consultancy you can know all possible prospective of healthcare or medicine options. They help you find jobs only in India but also outside India.
With advent of high end technologies in the field of engineering there are boundless career options in engineering. There are several branches of engineering and each discipline opens tremendous scope for outstanding progress. Recruitment consultancy bridges this gap of information and enables you to choose from a wide range of job fields. It is dedicated to provide the best job opportunities to each and every candidate.
Apart from conventional job opportunities there are lot of new career options to be explored. And to remind you this is only possible through the help of reliable and trustworthy recruitment agency. As the world is recovering from the dusk of recession, there has been significant increase in the hiring of finance candidates. This is the one career option for those who understand, save as well as multiply money.
The field of education is not lagging behind. Yes, its indeed true.
With the rise in awareness and knowledge of the people, educational sector has seen boost. Hiring in educational sector is at pace across the globe. Hence it is inevitable to forget the role of recruitment agency here. Recruitment consultancy not only makes you aware of the global job openings but also males the procedure to reach your intended company in a very sophisticated and easy manner.
Categories: Candidate Tips Construction Manpower Recruitment Consultant In India, Construction Recruitment Agencies, Construction Recruitment Agency In India, Construction Recruitment Consultant, Construction Recruitment Consultant In India, Construction Recruitment Consultants, Construction Recruitment Consultants In India, Design Engineer Recruitment Consultant, Designer Recruitment Consultant, Doctors And Nurses Recruitment Agency In India, Engineering Manpower Consultants, Indian Manpower, International Manpower Consultant In India, International Recruiter In India, Manpower Consultants, Manpower recruitment agency in India, Payroll Consultant in Delhi, payroll consultants, payroll services, recruitment agency, Recruitment agency in India, recruitment consultants, Recruitment Consultants in India