The desire to work abroad is seen in professionally hungry people. But before jumping on to a decision of dreaming to grab a job overseas the candidate should get themselves ready with a few physical things which are discussed below.
1) The Valid Passport – The candidate should have a valid passport. The passport number is highly important before applying for any overseas job.
2) Importance of IELTS or TOEFL scores – If the candidate is from any ESL country and applying for a job in any EFL country then the person who is applying for overseas has to take a few tests like IELTS or TOEFL and put the score in the application. Such score remains valid only for a year or so and within that period of time the overseas application would be granted. Such score would help the overseas company to understand the applicant’s proficiency in the language.
3) Attestation of Educational Certificates – With the score come the educational qualifications of the applicants. The applicant should duly attest all the educational certificates from HRD and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). The candidate should authenticate the highest degree from the regional HRD and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in advance so that the applicant if selected by the overseas company could join the company without any delay.
4) Proper Medical Check-ups – There should be proper medical check-ups done by the candidate from the authorized medical centre. Such reports should be duly stamped with authentication and should be submitted before the issue of visa. Duly stamped report is essential for this purpose.
5) Emigration – The candidates should check their passports in advance. They need to show their passports in order to get the Emigration Clearance Certificate. This Emigration Clearance Certificate is essentially required in order to travel overseas. If that certificate is not possessed by the candidate beforehand then there would be unnecessary delay in joining the overseas company.
The resume is the summary of your academic and professional world which a company would check for selecting its candidates. It is an important part which on reading any HR or any consultancy understands the candidate virtually. After that the company decides whether to call the candidate for the interview or not. So it is important from the part of the candidate to include all information in the resume. The candidate has to remember the undergraduate and postgraduate days and even the formative years in order to remember every activity where the candidate participated and honored either by the institution or by the community. With the highest academic degree attained by the candidate along with the co-curricular activities participated and honored, he or she should then focus on the previous jobs held whether paid or unpaid and the responsibilities already handled.
After this recollection process is over then the focus would be on the application of the present job. It is important to know that the job you are applying for would allow you to answer all questions related to the job during interview. So the basic understanding of the nature of the job is highly important while answering the professional questions. It should focus on the present job and the achievement. This could only help the candidate in landing on to a job. To whom the candidate reports and why he is search of a job should be clearly mentioned.
But after the inclusion of the job-related details, the candidate should include the list of skills which he or she possesses. They are like the number of languages the candidate could speak and write the computer programs that the candidate could handle and learn quickly and efficiently as per the need of the company should be properly mentioned in the whole resume. Since resume is basically a way of selling oneself to an employer so the tailor made resume should have the candidate’s strength and weakness where a company would look a candidate’s positive resources in details. Last but not the least comes the salary part where the candidate should mention its current salary and the expected salary. References at the end should be there for allowing companies to check verifications.
What is the difference between paid and unpaid recruitment consultancy?
Unpaid recruitment consultancy is an amateur agency. When as an employer you are searching wildly your employees for your organization for the very important positions of your business in order to drive profit and run your business then you cannot just rely on these unpaid consultancy firms. These unpaid consultancy firms take money from the candidates and so they send anybody and everybody for any vacant position available in any organization without judging candidate’s skills and abilities. They do not study the need of the organization.
But paid consultant firms are totally different. They would take the first, second or even third round of interviews of the candidates before presenting them to the employer. They make research on your organization. For the positions remaining vacant they would prepare customized questions regarding the psychometric tests. The psychometric tests would provide a clear indication of the candidates’ problem solving skills, communicative ability, his application of wit in handling situational problems and dealing the situation in one’s own way. All these suggest the candidate’s intellectual competency. If the organization goes through the results of the psychometric tests, then at least an organization can understand some of the basic skills required to drive the organization.
Depending on the amount you as an employer paying to the consultancy firms, they can make further tests on the candidate’s competency like holding a telephonic interview before calling them for the group interviews or group discussions. The test on general knowledge, the candidate’s analytical skill like drawing conclusions and writing something very coherently like expressing a thought are some f the essential qualities which an employer looks for a responsible post in his organization. There might be many competing for the same post but to choose the creamy candidate for your organization you need to take the help of a paid recruiting consultancy firm.
Economical policies, political stability and military strength are considered to be the three foundations on which one can expect a country to be on solid ground to develop. However, to achieve all three in an inclusive manner you need transport infrastructure so that these can seep into the remotest part of the country. By Transport infrastructure we mean that of Air, Road and Water. However, considering the geographic terrain and economical considerations we can rule out water and air as a means to reach to the remotest of the places, though they are very important mediums for transport but they are not that critical then road transport and in this blog post we would talk about road transport of pedestrian/motor cars and not about the railways though railways is an extended version of road transport to connect far of places through via land.
People depend on roads almost on a daily basis, children use it to go to school, working professional use it to go to work and others some way or the other use it to essential business to the health centre. Roads underpin the businesses, agriculture and trade which provide the jobs that lift nations out of poverty.
The advantages of road and highways can be mentioned as follows:
1. Roads and highways infrastructure influences both the economic growth as well as social cohesion between societies that are connected by roads making both the societies more aware and understanding of each other.
2. Road transport is also helpful from its branched out systems which help in connecting many rural areas with the urban areas in a developing country.
3. Construction of roads and highways helps in spreading awareness from a more advanced area to a rural area.
4. Highways can be a cheap model for transporting local goods at a reasonable cost
With the above various advantages of roads and highways the planning, design and construction of infrastructure has also seen quite a change in recent times from a shift towards increasing mobility to providing more safety of road travelers. Further, the target is to develop techniques and materials that helps in reducing environmental impact and increasing sustainability while simultaneously reducing the time for the construction process and increasing the efficiency of the complete process.
If you are looking for qualified road and highway engineers from India, then MM Enterprises can help you in your endeavor. MM Enterprises has been placing road and highway civil engineers since 1994 across the Middle East to meet its rising demand and also in some parts of Europe.
How to screen potential candidates?
Out of so many applications that a company receives for a single post is amazing. To screen the right candidate from immense applications is tough for the interviewer in the company. Finding the right candidate for your company is vital for the success of your business. These are the things that you can do to pre-screen candidates.
- Doing telephone screening tests
While screening the candidate over phone it helps to get a fair idea about the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location preferences of the workplace and the expectation of the salary.
Some questions like:
a) What is your expectation of salary? How much would you consider as minimum salary for this job?
b) If you are interested for the drug test or any other background check etc.
c) What is the reason behind leaving your job?
- Checking background for the candidates
Checking the salary slips of the prior company including the appointment letter, verifying the academic credentials, discussing references and checking criminal background are the most popular ways of screening the candidates.
- Credit reports
The company could screen candidates on the basis of the credit-related matters as handled by the candidate in being in his previous company. His tax report or he is a bankrupt would give the pertinent information about the candidate’s financial background.
- Drug tests
Potential global employers of maintain certain principles in order to keep their workplace clean and vertical. By doing the drug tests these employers keep their workplace protective from illegal drugs like cocaine, marijuana and even alcohol. Such tests abstain from the drug abusers joining in their workplace.
- Tests on integrity
Integrity tests help to find out how honest and trustworthy a candidate is. After all, today’s candidate would be tomorrow’s leader in the organization. The candidate would come to know many secrets about the company. So the questions like whether a candidate is interested in going for parties/get-togethers during workweek or how prompt he/she is in delivery unfolds a character of his side.